GTX 560 ti +ram

i have GTX 560 ti 2gb how much ram i need to get it to work i have 2gb ram ddr2 666 mhz
8 answers Last reply
More about tomshardware
  1. uhh it will work with 2gb ram.
  2. Ram and Vram are completely independent, if that is what you're getting at.
  3. If you tell us all your motherboard model, we should be able to tell you the best RAM configuration for your system.
  4. jemm said:
    If you tell us all your motherboard model, we should be able to tell you the best RAM configuration for your system.

the bord is p5gc-mx/1333
  5. Your motherboard supports max. 4GB, DDR2 667/533 MHz.

You can go for 4GB, but DDR2 are a bit expensive, and also hard to find them.

Kingston ValueRAM 2GB 240-Pin DDR2 SDRAM DDR2 667 http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820134192
  6. I am asking if more ram is what i need is my 2 gb ram is why the new games are not working
  7. Why don't you tell us your full system specs, I suspect it is your CPU giving you issues, along with ram and probably everything else but the videocard.
  8. Derza10 said:
    Why don't you tell us your full system specs, I suspect it is your CPU giving you issues, along with ram and probably everything else but the videocard.
    is there a program that can tell me my ,components
Ask a new question

Read More

Graphics Cards Gtx DDR2 RAM Graphics Product