Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

NEED VIDEO CARD - PLEASE HELP!

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
Share
December 12, 2012 3:44:01 PM

Hey all I'm looking for a new video card for xmas my budget is £200 and i want the best i can get.
my Specs
CPU / AMD FX 8120
RAM / 4GB DDR3 1333mhz
MOBO / 78lmt-usb3
750W PSU - (Company has confirmed it will work with as an example the 7850 Twin frozr )
so i would love for all suggestions from you guys would greatly appreciate it <3<3<3<3<3

More about : video card

December 12, 2012 4:29:43 PM

Just out of curiousity, What company made your PSU?
a b U Graphics card
December 12, 2012 4:33:02 PM

StyxTHC said:
Hey all I'm looking for a new video card for xmas my budget is £200 and i want the best i can get.
my Specs
CPU / AMD FX 8120
RAM / 4GB DDR3 1333mhz
MOBO / 78lmt-usb3
750W PSU - (Company has confirmed it will work with as an example the 7850 Twin frozr )
so i would love for all suggestions from you guys would greatly appreciate it <3<3<3<3<3


Hi, you can get the hd 7870, geforce gtx 660, geforce gtx 660ti, and if you push your budget a little it will worth getting the hd 7950. Hope it helps.
Related resources
a b U Graphics card
December 12, 2012 4:38:28 PM

The best at that price would be the 7850 although if you can find a GTX 660 for under 200 then get that instead.
a b U Graphics card
December 12, 2012 6:02:34 PM

jaideep1337 said:
The best at that price would be the 7850 although if you can find a GTX 660 for under 200 then get that instead.


his budget its 200 euros not dollars, so its about 260 dollars like 20+ and he may get an offer on a hd 7950.
a b U Graphics card
December 12, 2012 6:07:32 PM

Geforce GTX 660 Ti, would be the best XMAS card...!!Merry Christmas!!
a b U Graphics card
December 12, 2012 6:17:00 PM

GTX 660 is your way to go, faster than the 7850 and you get new features from the kepler architecture like the adaptive Vsync, TXAA, and ofcourse PhysX....
there are alot reasons to go with the 660...and if you are not interested in PhysX and you can find a 7870 in the same price as the 660, get the 7870...
December 12, 2012 7:04:14 PM

thanks to everyone for your help i looked into it abit and i'm pushing my budget a little bit more and going for the GTX 660 Ti MSI Twin Frozr IV Power Edition Card <3<3<3<3
a b U Graphics card
December 12, 2012 8:00:05 PM

StyxTHC said:
thanks to everyone for your help i looked into it abit and i'm pushing my budget a little bit more and going for the GTX 660 Ti MSI Twin Frozr IV Power Edition Card <3<3<3<3


660ti or hd 7950 would be the best choices on your budget. n.n
December 12, 2012 8:12:22 PM

660ti is great all around except.... 192 bits. That bandwidth cripples the card's good performance at high resolution in conjunction with anti aliasing and anisotropic filtering.
!