Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

AC-3 upgrade

Last response: in Home Theatre Legacy
Share
Anonymous
February 18, 2005 7:37:51 PM

Archived from groups: alt.video.laserdisc (More info?)

Does anyone in the States (besides MSB) make a prefabricated circuit
board for AC-3? Once upon a time I purchased one from Precision
Laserdisc to upgrade my Panasonic LX900, but alas, that kit is no
longer available.

I found a site in Germany that will send them for a (relatively)
reasonable amount, but I can't find the site any longer. And MSB is
just too expensive.

Thanks,
Tracy

More about : upgrade

Anonymous
February 19, 2005 4:32:46 AM

Archived from groups: alt.video.laserdisc (More info?)

"Tracy Brown" <tracyj_brownNOSPAM@yahoo.com> schreef in bericht
news:k4rc11h28ohhsp0a115ni060snl381bm4a@4ax.com...
> Does anyone in the States (besides MSB) make a prefabricated circuit
> board for AC-3? Once upon a time I purchased one from Precision
> Laserdisc to upgrade my Panasonic LX900, but alas, that kit is no
> longer available.
>
> I found a site in Germany that will send them for a (relatively)
> reasonable amount, but I can't find the site any longer. And MSB is
> just too expensive.
>
> Thanks,
> Tracy

Do you mean this German site?
http://www.benedictus.de/bde/index-bde.htm

Jan
Anonymous
February 19, 2005 4:32:47 AM

Archived from groups: alt.video.laserdisc (More info?)

Yes! That's the one. But I'm still looking for a domestic (US) source
(other than MSB).

Thanks,
Trac y

On Sat, 19 Feb 2005 01:32:46 +0100, "Windmolen"
<windmolen@NOSPAMhotmail.com> wrote:

>
>"Tracy Brown" <tracyj_brownNOSPAM@yahoo.com> schreef in bericht
>news:k4rc11h28ohhsp0a115ni060snl381bm4a@4ax.com...
>> Does anyone in the States (besides MSB) make a prefabricated circuit
>> board for AC-3? Once upon a time I purchased one from Precision
>> Laserdisc to upgrade my Panasonic LX900, but alas, that kit is no
>> longer available.
>>
>> I found a site in Germany that will send them for a (relatively)
>> reasonable amount, but I can't find the site any longer. And MSB is
>> just too expensive.
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Tracy
>
>Do you mean this German site?
>http://www.benedictus.de/bde/index-bde.htm
>
>Jan
>
Anonymous
February 19, 2005 5:27:20 AM

Archived from groups: alt.video.laserdisc (More info?)

>
> On Sat, 19 Feb 2005 01:32:46 +0100, "Windmolen"
> <windmolen@NOSPAMhotmail.com> wrote:
>
>>
>>"Tracy Brown" <tracyj_brownNOSPAM@yahoo.com> schreef in bericht
>>news:k4rc11h28ohhsp0a115ni060snl381bm4a@4ax.com...
>>> Does anyone in the States (besides MSB) make a prefabricated circuit
>>> board for AC-3? Once upon a time I purchased one from Precision
>>> Laserdisc to upgrade my Panasonic LX900, but alas, that kit is no
>>> longer available.
>>>
>>> I found a site in Germany that will send them for a (relatively)
>>> reasonable amount, but I can't find the site any longer. And MSB is
>>> just too expensive.
>>>
>>> Thanks,
>>> Tracy
>>
>>Do you mean this German site?
>>http://www.benedictus.de/bde/index-bde.htm
>>
>>Jan
>>
>
"Tracy Brown" <tracyj_brownNOSPAM@yahoo.com> schreef in bericht
news:ne2d115geuaam06ni0qm3lhuhrqllv55jo@4ax.com...
> Yes! That's the one. But I'm still looking for a domestic (US) source
> (other than MSB).
>
> Thanks,
> Trac y

It says on the site that Precision Laserdisc is still one of their partners.
And I believe that Benedictus ships to the US.

Jan
!