Olympus E-300 being dumped??

Last response: in Digital Camera
August 28, 2005 5:53:14 AM

Seems like it, based on some discounts available.
Like this one from the Olympus forum on dpreview.com
Someone also mentioned getting the two-lens deal for $614.
Is a replacement on the way?
-Rich

Dell Home offers the Olympus EVOLT E300 8-Megapixel Digital SLR Camera
with 14-45mm lens for $799 with free shipping. Add coupon codes
"1MJ2FVWS811XST" and "5Z5WPTNN385Z3Q" to your cart to cut it to
$539.25. That's $121 under our last mention and the lowest total price
we've seen. The EVOLT features a 1.8" LCD, 3.2x optical zoom, 64MB
RAM, CompactFlash slot, remote control, and both USB and RCA outputs.
Offer ends September 1 at 7 am ET.

http://accessories.us.dell.com/...
....etail.aspx?sku=A0488065&cs=19&c=us&l=en

"Bittorrents are REFUNDS for all the BAD movie products Hollywood
never gave us refunds for in the past"

More about : olympus 300 dumped

Anonymous
August 28, 2005 12:49:56 PM

> Seems like it, based on some discounts available.
> Like this one from the Olympus forum on dpreview.com
> Someone also mentioned getting the two-lens deal for $614.
> Is a replacement on the way?
> -Rich

They're replacing it with a totally plastic body and the kit lens from the
Digital Rebel, with a plastic adapter. What we're really hoping for is a
replacement for your goofy posts.
Anonymous
August 28, 2005 3:19:45 PM

In news:68k2h1dndlf5801ooogb1fmd5g9cpc1dsu@4ax.com,
RichA <none@none.com> scwibbled:
> Seems like it, based on some discounts available.
> Like this one from the Olympus forum on dpreview.com
> Someone also mentioned getting the two-lens deal for $614.
> Is a replacement on the way?
> -Rich

Could it be the E500 rumoured in the thread dated 24th August "Rumour;
Olympus to announce "something" Aug 29th", or do you only read your own
posts? ;-)

--
Nigel_H
!