good pool / snooker game to play over LAN

Hey, i was wondering if anyone knows of a good free/cheap snooker or pool
game that can be played over a LAN. I have searched the internet high and
low and cant find anything

thanks
liam

Hi Liam,

There are some shareware versions posted here:
http://www.download.com/3120-20_4-0.html?qt=multiplayer+pool&tg=dl-2001

--
Cheers, Windows XP MVP Shell / User

Game FAQs: ;gms]http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=FH;[LN];gms