GHz noise coming out the pc

finder

Honorable
Dec 1, 2012
every time when i open pc case when pc is running i can feel something strange in me head, i guess its some kind of electromagnetic stuff coming out
my pc case is all metal with no plastic windows, i keep pc case closed all the time just to keep me from invisible waves
so i'm wondering does those gaming cases and some open mobo designs are safe for humans in terms of EMI?

Your PC is on the floor?
Then chances are when you bend down to open it, your head is lower relative to the body than usual. Blood rushing to the head or something can cause headaches. Possible cause.

Also the possibility you'v just been sitting too long, blood has pooled in the lower parts of your body and if you get up (or down) too quickly it results in a massive loss of blood pressure, causing dizziness, fatigue and your vision go white in some cases. Its called Orthostatic Hypotension.

Or maybe some kind of Placebo Effect, your mind thinks that is what will happen so it does that.

Basically, the computer is not sending out harmful waves. Chances are much more likely that its some oddity of the body :).

finder

Honorable
Dec 1, 2012
i had this strange feeling with cellphones, old tvs and on roentgen and MRI scans too
i guess its some kind of blood pressure pathology, causing some minor sensitivity to electromagnetic waves
i'm sure its not placebo because i've made several blind test with a friend and i could feel phone near me when my friend quietly put it near me
its nothing serious, and is kinda fun and i guess than i'll just put this case as far as cords allow and forget about it :)
thx for replies, i just wanted to check for ideas, maybe i missed something

neon neophyte

Splendid
BANNED
you do understand that a mri is ridiculously more powerful in this regard than anything else youve listed? if you really had some sort of sensitivity to cell phones and pcs, an mri would leave you unconscious.

i think its all in your head. if not, im sure darwinism has something to say about you living in the electronic age.

mikerockett

Distinguished
Jan 16, 2012
It's quite possible you are a super hero here to save the planet.

Seriously though, some people can be (or think they are) more sensitive to these things than others but there's little to suggest it will do anything to harm you.

linkgx1

Honorable
Sep 27, 2012

"I see gigahertz people".

finder

Honorable
Dec 1, 2012
this question was born after i've read about purposes of the pc case
one of them was blocking electromagnetic(not a sound) noise e.g. waves from coming out
and as i don't have much of computer tech experience i decided to ask for any known things if a pc can screw your balls with that