Sign in with
Your question

Hyundai Q17 available by next week

Last response: in Computer Peripherals
September 4, 2003 9:47:46 PM

Thought some of you might be interested that according to Hyundai, the Q17 will be available at Outpost.com by the end of next week.
If any of you own one now, or purchase one, please post and let us know your opinions. I have my mind made up on either the Hyundai, which I haven't seen, or the Sorarism, which I have seen. I didn't get a chance to play any games on the Solarism, but from what I saw, the display was very nice. I didn't think it was cheap looking at all. It also is the same price and has the same warranty and dead pixel policy as the hyundai. Does anyone have any experience with this monitor? If so, let everyone know what you think.

More about : hyundai q17 week

September 6, 2003 8:14:21 PM

Is this the highly rated one reviewed here, and what is the approximate price?
September 7, 2003 2:13:57 PM

Is this an exclusive deal with them? I notice that Newegg.com doesn't even have the Q17 listed anymore, nor does anything come up searching on pricewatch.com. I'd be interested to see if these are more of the analog-only versions or if they are being imported from Europe (and therefore might be analog/digital instead of just analog).

I just hope they use the Hyundai panel.
September 7, 2003 10:56:10 PM

I don't know any details. The only information I have is from the email I pasted here.

Hello, after reading a glowing review of the Q17a on TomsHardware.com I can't seem to find one anywhere. Are these available in the U.S. and if not, when and where will they be available? Thanks, Jacob.

Reply:
This will be available in Fry's stores or Outpost.com latest next week.

Thank you,

Regards,

Susan Yuen
Hyundai ImageQuest America
3101 North First Street, San Jose, CA 95134
!