Jewel Quest slid off screen.

Lately when I play Jewel Quest, the game board has slid to the right and the
last row of Jewels are half off the side of the screen. I don't think it's a
monitor adjustment, since this is the only game this problem show up on. Is
the any way to move it back to center???
--
Thanks

Try to raise the resolution within the game. Thats the
only way to make it smaller so it will fit on the screen,
other than monitor adjustments, that I know of.

Hi Dum,

Is that the Yahoo webgame?
If so, when the game is offside again, right click your taskbar
and select the option to "Cascade Windows" to bring it back.

--
Cheers, Windows XP MVP Shell / User

Game FAQs: ;gms]http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=FH;[LN];gms

"Dum Koff" <DumKoff@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5E04E982-F684-4E98-AF0B-5F6C23EC6D32@microsoft.com...
| Lately when I play Jewel Quest, the game board has slid to the right and the
| last row of Jewels are half off the side of the screen. I don't think it's a
| monitor adjustment, since this is the only game this problem show up on. Is
| the any way to move it back to center???
| --
| Thanks

It's only within the last week or so that this has been happening. The rest
of my games work OK, except for one which minimizes to the task bar after
launching, but that's another problem. It looks as is the game is just 1/2
inch off center. Maybe I'll try to remove and reinstall.
Thanks,
DumKoff

"JaKar" wrote:

> Try to raise the resolution within the game. Thats the
> only way to make it smaller so it will fit on the screen,
> other than monitor adjustments, that I know of.

No, it's not the web game. And when it's running, the task bar is not
visible. Thanks for the advice though.

DumKoff