Compatibility

Hello,
Just wanted to know if these parts are compatible with each other. I am sure that all parts are compatible except for the PSU. I don't know the pins and stuff so will this PSU have all the required pins and connectors to connect the other parts (mainly GPU)? And how's the setup? Can i play GTA 5 in it?
Config:
Cabinet: NZXT m59
Motherboard: ASRock Z77 Extreme4
CPU: Intel i5 3570K
GPU: Asus NVIDIA GTX660 TI-DC2-2GD5 2 GB GDDR5
PSU: Corsair GS800 800 Watts PSU
RAM: Corsair Vengeance DDR3 8 GB
SSD: OCZ Agility 3 120 GB SSD
Cooler: 3 Deepcool XFAN120L/B fans
Optical drive: HP dvd1260i DVD Burner

Thx :)
4 answers Last reply
More about compatibility
  1. Nice build and to answer your question, yes all the parts are compatible to each other.

I have the same GPU as you. Its amazing, dead silent at loads and performs really well in today's games. I can run Assassins Creed 3 (all on highest settings) and get a minimum fps of 52. I havent played crysis 2 but in Hitman absolution i get an average of 36fps maxed out. I dont know about GTA V as im not a big fan, but i think it will run it at ease.

Also some changes that you can make to your build,

PSU- Corsair TX750M. A 750W PSU is enough even for 660 ti SLI

Cabinet- Corsair 200R. I just think this is better, and it looks better.
    SSD- If i were you id buy a Crucial M4 128GB. They seen to be one of the cheapest SSD's out there and they are one of the most reliable.
  2. This topic has been moved from the section CPU & Components to section Systems by Mousemonkey
  3. timarp000 thx for the great advice man. I am gonna go with the parts that you suggested. I did a little research and found its actually better.
    And one more last question. Should i buy an after market cpu cooler? Or will the stock cooler do the job? And a stock cooler comes with the i5 3570k in the pack for no additional charges right?
  4. If you overclock then buy a Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO but if you dont OC your stock cooler will do...
Ask a new question

Read More

New Build Compatibility Systems