Sign in with
Your question

Good PC without a GPU included? $1500 maximum budget

Last response: in Systems
January 28, 2013 8:19:46 PM

WALL OF TEXT INCOMING.

Hey all, I'm extremely unskilled in finding CPU prebuilts for a (Fair) price, While randomly browsing ibuypower and Cyberpower (Just discovered them)and started wondering if you guys could recommend me parts based on my preferences?

Note: I already own a twin Frozr 560ti 2gb, So this won't be as high of a priority to replace as the processor, i think.

I am not interested in building my own, Let's pretend i am a physical manifestation of static electricity that computer parts (But not keyboards) explode the minute they touch me, so i need a prebuilt.

So i was wondering if there was a pre-built out there that could really work for me.

I'd appreciate if you guys could help me realize my dream and/or slap me into reality, the pure intent is an -AMAZING- gaming comp. (I know the 560 is not the greatest, by any stretch, but i'd still rather have the better processor with it, since my current one sucks, and i save some dough for later)

Massive props to whoever helps me out on this, Thanks in advance.

Budget: $1500 (Doesn't have to max it out or go near it, if results for a cheaper (Pricewise, not buildwise) build would be the same in quality overall, then by all means)
-----------------
Preferably i7 intel processor quad (Hex if the price difference still fits the budget) (Aint no kill like overkill.) and 16gb of ram (Overmurder more like.) (Already got the GPU)
-------
The main priority of the system is smooth, near_flawless gaming on maximum. With AA and anistropic (With few exceptions that only need minor changes to fix)
--------------------
Doesn't go through much strain, Longetivity per price unit
------------
Preferably a motherboard that is capable of SLI, incase i feel like giving that a go. Though if the budget is exceeded due to this, i'd settle for a single card compatible.
----------------------
I don't know how the other parts play into everything, But i'd like well recieved, not cheap high chance of defection items.
January 28, 2013 8:28:04 PM

Sorry for the double post, but i forgot to mention i game at 1920x1080 resolution (Kind of a key piece of info to miss out. Sorry.)
m
l
!