I am unable to run openGL

Chris

Distinguished
Dec 7, 2003

For some reason I am unable to run any game that utilizes openGL drivers.
CS1.6 crashes when I run it and so does Doom 3.

On Fri, 4 Feb 2005 12:57:03 -0800, Chris wrote:

> For some reason I am unable to run any game that utilizes openGL drivers.
> CS1.6 crashes when I run it and so does Doom 3.

Did you install or update your video card drivers? Do you know what make it
is? Also important are the motherboard drivers, more information on your
system is needed to help you further...

--
All the Best
Katy Pluta

> For some reason I am unable to run any game that utilizes openGL drivers.
> CS1.6 crashes when I run it and so does Doom 3.

Grab the drivers for your graphics card - the stock XP drivers don't include
OpenGL.

Check out http://windows.dasmirnov.net/guides/drivers.php

--
Paul Smith,