Related resources
Can't find your answer ? Ask !
a c 141 U Graphics card
December 14, 2012 1:54:24 AM

then please describe what you mean in more detail
December 14, 2012 2:07:30 AM

renz496 said:
then please describe what you mean in more detail

somone said that a graphic card dosent improve the quality of a game its all the mxaa or 3d settings idk thats why i asked

Best solution

a b U Graphics card
December 14, 2012 2:24:07 AM

a)whoever this someone is, NEVER listen to him again.

b) Graphics cards does improve the quality of the game. no such thing as MXAA, but i'm guessing you mean MSAA. it smooths out the jagged edges in games and gives off a crisper image as a result. in return, you'll experience a drop in frame rate. a better graphics card = higher MSAA & graphics settings at a much more playable frame rate.
a c 141 U Graphics card
December 14, 2012 2:33:39 AM

battlefieldhazard said:
somone said that a graphic card dosent improve the quality of a game its all the mxaa or 3d settings idk thats why i asked

so you're talking about graphic quality. in a sense that is logical because how well the game look depends on how well it's graphic engine being utilize. but gpu drivers can also help improve the graphic quality. for example forcing the game to use anti aliasing for games without anti aliasing option.
December 14, 2012 7:25:19 PM

Best answer selected by battlefieldhazard.
December 14, 2012 7:30:00 PM

Hazle said:
a)whoever this someone is, NEVER listen to him again.

b) Graphics cards does improve the quality of the game. no such thing as MXAA, but i'm guessing you mean MSAA. it smooths out the jagged edges in games and gives off a crisper image as a result. in return, you'll experience a drop in frame rate. a better graphics card = higher MSAA & graphics settings at a much more playable frame rate.

OMG i just told this guy off tnx so much
!