Nikon D70s pricing

Last response: in Digital Camera
August 31, 2005 1:21:09 AM

Is it me, or is there something wrong with this picture? A brand new D70s
for $429 USD??

http://wawadigitals.com/nid70dislrca.html

Has anyone ever heard of this place? After a little searching, I think they
may be connected to this place www.starlightcameras.com

More about : nikon d70s pricing

Anonymous
August 31, 2005 1:21:10 AM

"Morgan Perry" <mptran @ morganperry.com> wrote in message

> Is it me, or is there something wrong with this picture? A brand new D70s
> for $429 USD??
>
> http://wawadigitals.com/nid70dislrca.html
>

> Has anyone ever heard of this place? After a little searching, I think
> they
> may be connected to this place www.starlightcameras.com

Try buying one for that price. If you do, I'll give you $600 for it.
Anonymous
August 31, 2005 2:01:31 AM

Well I guess that about sums it up. After reading through some of those
comments, it's obvious. I figured it was probably too good to be true.

I'm browsing the D70s bundles offered by Cameta on eBay. They seem to have a
good reputation, and very reasonable prices.
http://stores.ebay.com/Cameta-Camera

Thanks for your input re: wawadigitals

Derek

!