Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

Would this build work?

Last response: in Systems
Share
January 29, 2013 2:05:22 AM

cpu: Intel I-7 3930K

cpu cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 612

Motherboard: ASUS sabertooth ultimate X79 LGA2011

Memory: 8x G.Skill Ripjaws X Series 8gb 1866Mhz

Storage: Western Digital Caviar Black 2TB

video card: 2x ASUS Rog matrix HD 7970

sound card: Asus Xonar Essence

case: NZXT Switch 810 ATX Full Tower Case

PSU: Cooler Master Silent Pro Gold 1000W 80 PLUS Gold

OS: windows 8 (64 bit)

Optical: Samsung SH- B123/RSBP Blu-ray
p.s tell me if anything is wrong .

More about : build work

a b B Homebuilt system
January 29, 2013 2:12:38 AM

meatball2860 said:
cpu: Intel I-7 3930K

cpu cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 612

Motherboard: ASUS sabertooth ultimate X79 LGA2011

Memory: 8x G.Skill Ripjaws X Series 8gb 1866Mhz

Storage: Western Digital Caviar Black 2TB

video card: 2x ASUS Rog matrix HD 7970

sound card: Asus Xonar Essence

case: NZXT Switch 810 ATX Full Tower Case

PSU: Cooler Master Silent Pro Gold 1000W 80 PLUS Gold

OS: windows 8 (64 bit)

Optical: Samsung SH- B123/RSBP Blu-ray
p.s tell me if anything is wrong .

Yes, you're fine, everything works.
m
0
l
January 29, 2013 2:13:05 AM

Please specify what the build is for. A lot of that is complete overkill if you're just building a gaming rig.
m
0
l
Related resources
January 29, 2013 2:14:56 AM

it is for gaming and streaming with vids and photos
m
0
l
a b B Homebuilt system
January 29, 2013 2:15:47 AM

MauveCloud said:
Please specify what the build is for. A lot of that is complete overkill if you're just building a gaming rig.



sincve hes getting a sb-e platform and 2 asus matrix platinums, its more or less going all the way for this guy for what it looks liek. albeit the only thing i find off is the cpu cooler choice compared to the rest of the build.
m
0
l
January 29, 2013 2:16:55 AM

dudewitbow said:
sincve hes getting a sb-e platform and 2 asus matrix platinums, its more or less going all the way for this guy for what it looks liek. albeit the only thing i find off is the cpu cooler choice compared to the rest of the build.








so whats a really good cpu cooler?
m
0
l
January 29, 2013 2:21:08 AM

dudewitbow said:
sincve hes getting a sb-e platform and 2 asus matrix platinums, its more or less going all the way for this guy for what it looks liek. albeit the only thing i find off is the cpu cooler choice compared to the rest of the build.







so..... is it a guild build?
m
0
l
a b B Homebuilt system
January 29, 2013 2:21:21 AM

envy14tpe said:
Get the Noctua nh-d14. Best heatsink/fans on the market.
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E168...

What monitors are you using?



best is subjective to alot of things like luck and other influences. For instance, between a common competitor, the Phanteks ph-tc14pe, there are times where the phanteks will win and others where the noctua will win. different cpus will also affect the performance of the products as well. Its hard to sue the term "best" because all outcomes are result of +/- delta T
m
0
l
!