Check this Digital Photo Organizer

Status
Not open for further replies.

morhan_turin@yahoo.com wrote:
> klick it http://www.sencesa.com/Sencesa-PhotoStory.htm

Why would you use shareware when the following are free:

Picasa2
http://picasa.google.com/index.html

Album Shaper (A GPL program)
http://albumshaper.sourceforge.net/

Adobe® Photoshop® Album 2.0 Starter Edition
http://www.adobe.com/products/acrobat/readstep2_psase.html

I actually like Picasa2 the best of the above three, but you may like a
different one better. Each one seems to have different features.

Picasa2 does have a RAW file import for Canon Digital files. I do not
know if it has the same feature for Nikon Raw files.

Picasa2 also has some limited editing, cropping, and touch up features.
Not as fancy as photoshop elements, but enough to get you by in a
hurry, or if you are tight on memory such as a laptop.

Any of the above three programs will help organize your photos on your
hard drive so you can find them. This is a good thing to do.

roland

John Phillips wrote:
> On 31 Aug 2005, at 12:56:22 [GMT -0700] (05:56:22 Thursday, 1 September 2005
> where I live) "piperut" wrote:
>
> > Picasa2 does have a RAW file import for Canon Digital files. I do not
> > know if it has the same feature for Nikon Raw files.
>
> Picasa doesn't appear to differentiate.
>
> --
> Ben Kenobi at the dinnertable: Use the FORKS, Luke!

I read that Nikon was doing something to encrypt the raw files, but I
don't have a Nikon so I didn't really pay much attention to what I saw.
That was why I said I didn't know if Picasa2 would import Nikon Raw
files.

So it sounds like it will.

roland