Ms Flight Simulator 2004 add ons

I have the Ms Flight simulator 2004 and I would like to know how to download
and unzip the add on planes and other things for this game. I am using the
website Fly Away Simulator, Flight Simulator#1. Any suggestions would be
greatly appreciated.
--
worried
2 answers Last reply

    Looks like that site wants to charge you a fee for downloading, Carl.
    Apparently you need to be a "member" before your can download anything.
    BTW, if you don't have it yet, there is an FS 2004 update here:
    http://www.microsoft.com/games/flightsimulator/default.asp and you may find
    a lot of helpful information here:
    http://www.microsoft.com/games/flightsimulator/fs2004_free_add-ons.asp
    --
    Chris H.
    Microsoft Windows MVP/Tablet PC

    "Carl" <Carl@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >I have the Ms Flight simulator 2004 and I would like to know how to
    >download
    > and unzip the add on planes and other things for this game. I am using the
    > website Fly Away Simulator, Flight Simulator#1. Any suggestions would be
    > greatly appreciated.
    > --
    > worried

    On Mon, 7 Feb 2005 05:09:02 -0800, "Carl"
    <Carl@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

    >I have the Ms Flight simulator 2004 and I would like to know how to download
    >and unzip the add on planes and other things for this game. I am using the
    >website Fly Away Simulator, Flight Simulator#1. Any suggestions would be
    >greatly appreciated.

    Check avsim.com and flightsim.com for free downloads, help forums and
    how to articles which will guide you with add-ons installation...

    There are many other sites with free downloads as well: fsfreeware,
    simviation, simflight, etc...

    ===
    Katy P.
    MS_MVP for Flight Simulator