Ms Flight Simulator 2004 add ons

Carl

I have the Ms Flight simulator 2004 and I would like to know how to download
and unzip the add on planes and other things for this game. I am using the
website Fly Away Simulator, Flight Simulator#1. Any suggestions would be
greatly appreciated.
--
worried

Looks like that site wants to charge you a fee for downloading, Carl.
Apparently you need to be a "member" before your can download anything.
BTW, if you don't have it yet, there is an FS 2004 update here:
http://www.microsoft.com/games/flightsimulator/default.asp and you may find
a lot of helpful information here:
http://www.microsoft.com/games/flightsimulator/fs2004_free_add-ons.asp
--
Chris H.
Microsoft Windows MVP/Tablet PC

"Carl" <Carl@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I have the Ms Flight simulator 2004 and I would like to know how to
>download
> and unzip the add on planes and other things for this game. I am using the
> website Fly Away Simulator, Flight Simulator#1. Any suggestions would be
> greatly appreciated.
> --
> worried

On Mon, 7 Feb 2005 05:09:02 -0800, "Carl"
<Carl@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>I have the Ms Flight simulator 2004 and I would like to know how to download
>and unzip the add on planes and other things for this game. I am using the
>website Fly Away Simulator, Flight Simulator#1. Any suggestions would be
>greatly appreciated.

Check avsim.com and flightsim.com for free downloads, help forums and
how to articles which will guide you with add-ons installation...

There are many other sites with free downloads as well: fsfreeware,
simviation, simflight, etc...

===
Katy P.
MS_MVP for Flight Simulator