For sale: Router and Hub, barely used...

Archived from groups: alt.comp.networking.connectivity,alt.comp.networking.routers (More info?)

I have a Network Everywwhere "Cable/DSL 4-Port Router" model no. NR041-WM,
and a Linksys "Etherfast 5-Port Hub model no. EFAH05W version 3. I paid $40
for each. The router was used for a few days, back when I had no idea how
routers worked, but I have since gotten a new one. The hub was never used
successfully, as I got it before knowing the difference between a hub and
router. Both are in their original packages, and have everything they came
with. I am looking for $50 for both, and about $7-$10 shipping.

vanguard

Distinguished
Aug 9, 2004

"Lord Elohim" <lordelohim@rcn.com> wrote in message
>I have a Network Everywwhere "Cable/DSL 4-Port Router" model no.
>NR041-WM,
> and a Linksys "Etherfast 5-Port Hub model no. EFAH05W version 3. I
> paid $40
> for each. The router was used for a few days, back when I had no idea
> how
> routers worked, but I have since gotten a new one. The hub was never
> used
> successfully, as I got it before knowing the difference between a hub
> and
> router. Both are in their original packages, and have everything they
> came
> with. I am looking for $50 for both, and about $7-$10 shipping.

This is not a pro-spam group. Go sell your wares in a *.for[.]sale
group, or use eBay.

Archived from groups: alt.comp.networking.connectivity,alt.comp.networking.routers (More info?)

Or if you're going to spam, atleast sell it for a good price. That whole
setup is maybe worth 25 bucks shipped.

-jason

"Vanguard" <vanguard_news@NIXgawab.com> wrote in message
> "Lord Elohim" <lordelohim@rcn.com> wrote in message
> >I have a Network Everywwhere "Cable/DSL 4-Port Router" model no.
> >NR041-WM,
> > and a Linksys "Etherfast 5-Port Hub model no. EFAH05W version 3. I
> > paid $40
> > for each. The router was used for a few days, back when I had no idea
> > how
> > routers worked, but I have since gotten a new one. The hub was never
> > used
> > successfully, as I got it before knowing the difference between a hub
> > and
> > router. Both are in their original packages, and have everything they
> > came
> > with. I am looking for $50 for both, and about $7-$10 shipping.
> >

> This is not a pro-spam group. Go sell your wares in a *.for[.]sale
> group, or use eBay.

Archived from groups: alt.comp.networking.connectivity,alt.comp.networking.routers (More info?)

If that's an offer, than I'll go $30 shipped. The router alone still goes
for $35.99 online (buy.com).