Could my new build be bottlenecking

G

Hi everyone

I just invested in a new Pc and I am a total newb when it comes to Pc hardware. Yesterday I was watching some videos about bottle necking and got terribly fearmongered thus unable to shake the feeling that I have picked the wrong combinations of hardware that could lead to bottlenecking my Pc´s true potential, maybe some of you can ether reassure me or give me some tips on some changes I could make before I receive my computer.

My selection of hardware is as fallows.

Mo: Gigabyte S1155 Z77x-UD3H
Cpu: i7-3770k
Gpu: Gigabyte 2Gb Gtx 680oc
Mem: 16BG Mushkin DDR3 1600Mhz
HDD: 240Gb sata3 SDD
PowerS: 850W

I would thank anyone in advance who takes his/hers time to answer the question on rather combination is good or not.

nah you're fine. to use your gtx 680 to the fullest i would suggest investing in an aftermarket cpu cooler and read up on some overclocking guides on google to overclock your processor. you will see 10-20% more framerates when you overclock

G

Ok guys, you´v reassured me :)

I may look into some cooling and overclocking in the future.
Thanks again for your input. :)

G

Yeah, I got lazy there at the end ;)

It is "Thermaltake Smart Series SP-850M, 140mm Fan" That´s all the info i´v got.

G

I can actually save a couple of bucks here, I will definitely get this one instead.
The PowerS I selected is close to 200$ at my local store, the CORSAIR is a much better choice.

Thank you.