Laserdisc Forever

Last response: in Home Theatre Legacy
Share
March 7, 2005 2:07:42 PM

Hi,
Is the laserdisc forever website down forever or will it be back?

More about : laserdisc forever

Anonymous
March 8, 2005 3:00:08 AM

"jokerman" <jokerman@access995.com> wrote in message
> Hi,
> Is the laserdisc forever website down forever or will it be back?

It will be back on the 15th.

Someone is abusing my bandwidth quotas by repeatedly hitting the front
page over and over every day. I will be moving the front page to a new
URL when the site comes back online.
Anonymous
March 8, 2005 3:00:09 AM

I wonder what genius is spending his free time tampering with Josh's
website?
There are some sick people out there...
Kevin
!