Sign in with
Your question

Asus GTX660TI on GB 880GM-USB3

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
December 14, 2012 7:12:53 PM

Dears,

i am thinking of buying Asus GTX660TI and i was wondering wither it will fit on my MB or not.
a b U Graphics card
December 14, 2012 8:33:34 PM

According to the manual your mobo has pci-e x16 slot so yeah its compatible, just make sure to have plenty of room inside your case sine the card its about 9"-10" long.
m
l
December 15, 2012 4:29:31 AM

Dnx said:
According to the manual your mobo has pci-e x16 slot so yeah its compatible, just make sure to have plenty of room inside your case sine the card its about 9"-10" long.

i have plenty of space inside the case, but what i am fearing is the card covers all sata slots which will force me to buy a new board, if any one have a image of the card on the mb just to make sure i will be very gratful.
m
l
Related resources
December 16, 2012 6:27:31 PM

FeedBack
i actualy buyed the card and happened what i feared, the card covered all sata slots and i must buy a new board.
m
l
December 16, 2012 6:44:17 PM

Sunius said:
You shouldn't have to buy a new board. You can get cables that will fit under a card, like this one:

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E168...

good idea thanks, but i am using it right now, the new problem is i am able to use only 2 sata devices at the same time, i actualy have 5 sata sokits.
i have my old MSI 770-G45 i will use it untel the next mb.
m
l
!