Help here

hey, i cant choose between hd 7770 & R6770, i want u to help me about this. I need better gpu for gaming.
My config: cpu e5700, gpu g41 chipset, 2gb ram, motherboard g41m p26. And i dont know about the ram, i should buy 8gb
but my budget is not enough, does 4gb make huge diffrence?- thanks :)
10 answers Last reply
More about help here
  1. The 7770 is better. There you go.

You can always upgrade to 8GB in the future but at the moment you should be good.
  2. bobi99mkd said:
    hey, i cant choose between hd 7770 & R6770, i want u to help me about this. I need better gpu for gaming.
    My config: cpu e5700, gpu g41 chipset, 2gb ram, motherboard g41m p26. And i dont know about the ram, i should buy 8gb
    but my budget is not enough, does 4gb make huge diffrence?- thanks :)

more ram will help. with the gpu the 7700 is the newer card then the 6000 card. the 7700 going to run cooler and use less power and be slightly faster.
  3. and what about the ram?
    ----------------------------------
  4. You should be fine. Maybe not able to run the most demanding settings but overall you'll still be able to run the games. The 7770 is a few steps above the 6770 in performance too.
  5. 1 more question, is it possible that i got bsod from not enough ram?
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  6. I doubt it, I have had a bad stick of memory before and was running on 2 GB because of that. I've had games say that I maxed the ram and crash because of that but it never actually BSOD.
  7. 4 gb ram would help.
  8. Embra said:
    4 gb ram would help.

Is that enough to play the games "better"?
  9. yup.
    Get one stick and buy another for 8 gb total when you can afford it.
  10. As I said 8 GB will help but a GPU will do more. Get the GPU first then when you can afford the extra ram I say upgrade it all at once.
Ask a new question

Read More

Graphics Cards GPUs Graphics