Look this

Hey, i wanna ask u whats the diffrence between GTX 550 Ti and HD 7770, and which is better?- thanks
11 answers Last reply
More about look this
  1. mace200200 said:

    and can u list which games can u play? ( latest games )
  2. bobi99mkd said:
    Hey, i wanna ask u whats the diffrence between GTX 550 Ti and HD 7770, and which is better?- thanks


    You can get a GTX 650 ti at about the same Price and it's overall 10-20% faster then Radeon 7770.
  3. Have a read at a few of the many online reviews for the 7770.
  4. I usually play stuff on my Xbox first so I don't have a lot of games, it'll max out Starcraft, Skyrim, WoW, Mass effect 3, Guild Wars 2...that's all I got. It does run very cool and quite though, it'll peak around 50C playing Guildwars
  5. The 650 will NOT outperform the 7770, and it just cost a bit more money. The 650 Ti though is a different story, but for that money the 7850 is a better deal still if you have the space and power to run it.

    http://www.anandtech.com/bench/Product/681?vs=536
  6. mace200200 said:
    The 650 will NOT outperform the 7770, and it just cost a bit more money. The 650 Ti though is a different story, but for that money the 7850 is a better deal still if you have the space and power to run it.

    http://www.anandtech.com/bench/Product/681?vs=536


    GTX 650 won't even out perform Radeon 7750, but I did write GTX 650 ti. GTX 650 ti is still a faily Little Card that will fit just about anywhere.
  7. lostgamer_03 said:
    GTX 650 won't even out perform Radeon 7750, but I did write GTX 650 ti. GTX 650 ti is still a faily Little Card that will fit just about anywhere.


    Aah 650 Ti, now I see, those cards are very neat because they're so small, I see the price is down to $140 since I last looked, so depending on how much he wants to spend the 7770, 650 Ti, or 7850, are great values. I actually got my 7770 for $105 after rebate and I thought I saw it was still going on from Newegg.
  8. mace200200 said:
    Aah 650 Ti, now I see, those cards are very neat because they're so small, I see the price is down to $140 since I last looked, so depending on how much he wants to spend the 7770, 650 Ti, or 7850, are great values. I actually got my 7770 for $105 after rebate and I thought I saw it was still going on from Newegg.

    And do u know how much $ is 7850 and 650? - aproximatly
  9. I picked someone out a 7850 the other day for $180, 650 Ti's go for around $160.
Ask a new question

Read More

Graphics Cards Gtx HD Graphics Product