N6630...mind of it's own...

Hi all,
For some reason my N6630 switches it self off every now and then. (...and
before anybody asks....battery's fine)
Any logical reason for this? Friend has had same problem with his 6630 too.
I don't think I've been exposed to any viruses.

Axa
3 answers Last reply
More about n6630 mind

    On Mon, 11 Apr 2005 14:13:51 GMT, "axauk" <axauk@yahoo.com> wrote:

    >Hi all,
    >For some reason my N6630 switches it self off every now and then. (...and
    >before anybody asks....battery's fine)
    >Any logical reason for this? Friend has had same problem with his 6630 too.
    >I don't think I've been exposed to any viruses.

    Its happens with 6630 especially with first release firmware, I suggest u
    to flash phone to latest firmware..

    However u can try to format phone to...

    Cheers ;)

    Get more guides and advice at:

    =============================
    www.symbian-freak.com
    =============================

    Symbian Freak introduces various researches for symbian users like:

    - Error Fixes,
    - Modding,
    - Guides,
    - Tutorials
    - Ask guru form
    - and offcourse a detailed forum with professional support for every single user.

    To get more out of your favourite device, visit the website.

    =====================
    Don't take life too seriously
    you're not going to survive it,
    anyway

    > Hi all,
    > For some reason my N6630 switches it self off every now and then. (...and
    > before anybody asks....battery's fine)
    > Any logical reason for this? Friend has had same problem with his 6630 too.
    > I don't think I've been exposed to any viruses.
    >
    > Axa

    Just do a firmware upgrade at a nokia point. It's a bug with phone not being able to set 2g and 3g switches

    axauk ha scritto:
    > Hi all,
    > For some reason my N6630 switches it self off every now and then. (...and
    > before anybody asks....battery's fine)
    > Any logical reason for this? Friend has had same problem with his 6630 too.
    > I don't think I've been exposed to any viruses.
    >
    > Axa

    Upgrade your firmware

Nokia Battery