Problem playing games

I can't access Yahoo Games. I used to be able to play games until I install
sygate firewall. After I installed it I still can't play any games. Is it
possible that some parts of the firewall could be still at work even if I
uninstalled. Can someone help please.
2 answers Last reply
More about problem playing games

    hi, i had the same problem a while back, yes sygate was still blocking stuff
    after unistalling. what i did was reinstall, then select allow al, then
    unistall, all was fine after.

    cheers

    matt

    "Leon Johnson" wrote:

    > I can't access Yahoo Games. I used to be able to play games until I install
    > sygate firewall. After I installed it I still can't play any games. Is it
    > possible that some parts of the firewall could be still at work even if I
    > uninstalled. Can someone help please.

    Hi Leon,

    "Leon Johnson" <LeonJohnson@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:946297ED-DAB9-4A1A-B663-3E7553AE02F1@microsoft.com...
    | I can't access Yahoo Games. I used to be able to play games until I install
    | sygate firewall. After I installed it I still can't play any games. Is it
    | possible that some parts of the firewall could be still at work even if I
    | uninstalled. Can someone help please.

    First go to the Sygate support site to get manual uninstallation program / steps:
    http://smb.sygate.com/service_support.htm Post back if the problem persists.

    --
    Cheers, Windows XP MVP Shell / User

Firewalls Games Microsoft Windows XP