Problem playing games

I can't access Yahoo Games. I used to be able to play games until I install
sygate firewall. After I installed it I still can't play any games. Is it
possible that some parts of the firewall could be still at work even if I
uninstalled. Can someone help please.

hi, i had the same problem a while back, yes sygate was still blocking stuff
after unistalling. what i did was reinstall, then select allow al, then
unistall, all was fine after.

cheers

matt

"Leon Johnson" wrote:

> I can't access Yahoo Games. I used to be able to play games until I install
> sygate firewall. After I installed it I still can't play any games. Is it
> possible that some parts of the firewall could be still at work even if I
> uninstalled. Can someone help please.

Hi Leon,

"Leon Johnson" <LeonJohnson@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:946297ED-DAB9-4A1A-B663-3E7553AE02F1@microsoft.com...
| I can't access Yahoo Games. I used to be able to play games until I install
| sygate firewall. After I installed it I still can't play any games. Is it
| possible that some parts of the firewall could be still at work even if I
| uninstalled. Can someone help please.

First go to the Sygate support site to get manual uninstallation program / steps:
http://smb.sygate.com/service_support.htm Post back if the problem persists.

--
Cheers, Windows XP MVP Shell / User

Game FAQs: ;gms]http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=FH;[LN];gms