Are all of these parts compatable with each other?

 CPU: Intel Core i5-3570K 3.4GHz Quad-Core Processor
CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO 82.9 CFM Sleeve Bearing CPU Cooler
Motherboard: ASRock Z77 Extreme4 ATX LGA1155 Motherboard 
RAM : Patriot Viper 3 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory
HDD: Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive
GPU: Sapphire AMD Radeon HD 7970 Ghz Edition 
Case: Cooler Master Storm Enforcer
 Power Supply: XFX 750W PRO750W Core Edition Single Rail 80+ Bronze
Optical Drive: Lite-On iHAS124-04 DVD/CD Writer
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium SP1 (OEM) (64-bit)
System Fans: (two pack) Corsair Air Series SP120 High Performance Edition 120mm

Also, should this be able to play Fallout 3 on highest quality, 1920x1080, with a bunch of graphic enhancer mods, and in the end maintain a framerate of 100 or higher?
(The game doesn't have great quality graphics overall, even with the mods.)
12 answers Last reply
More about parts compatable other
  1. This will all work just fine and will max any game.
  2. The build itself looks good
  3. tiny voices said:
    This will all work just fine and will max any game.


    LoLz VW

    >>>>>> JETTA VR6 2000 <<<<<<<

    still kicks ass
  4. Yes they all look to be compatible. Its going to be a very good build, should not have problems running any game.
  5. I have a 2003 jetta on bags.
  6. I might aswell change he forum title to "VW Discussion Board".
  7. Lol, we will cut that out. Guss, PM me if you want to discuss the unreliability of our cars.
  8. Definitely all great together, and all decent choices. If you ever see yourself filling all 4 RAM slots you might want something without big heatspreaders like G-Skill Ares so you don't have to move the fan on the cooler, but what you have will all fit together just fine.
  9. jacobsta811 said:
    Definitely all great together, and all decent choices. If you ever see yourself filling all 4 RAM slots you might want something without big heatspreaders like G-Skill Ares so you don't have to move the fan on the cooler, but what you have will all fit together just fine.


    or he could go with the cool option and get Corsair H100 and no worries
  10. Great build.

    Not a fan of the case though. That's subjective I guess.

    Also, better PSU for the same money?

    Seasonic G-550 80+ Gold Modular - $90
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00918MEZG/ref=as_li_qf_sp_asin_il_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=9325&creativeASIN=B00918MEZG&linkCode=as2&tag=banforbucga08-20
  11. Zero_ said:
    Great build.

    Not a fan of the case though. That's subjective I guess.

    Also, better PSU for the same money?

    Seasonic G-550 80+ Gold Modular - $90
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00918MEZG/ref=as_li_qf_sp_asin_il_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=9325&creativeASIN=B00918MEZG&linkCode=as2&tag=banforbucga08-20


    Isn't 550w the minimum requirement for my PSU? Or is it just fine with that?
  12. 550w will work fine. You could get a 650w if you plan to do HEAVY overclocking but you won't need more than that.
Ask a new question

Read More

New Build Systems