Sign in with
Your question

Microcenter Question

Last response: in Systems
January 30, 2013 1:50:05 PM

Ok, so Saturday I'm going to buy $900 worth of components at Microcenter. I have it all in my basket and I am going to press the "Pay at Store" button. My question is this: (as stupid as it may sound) Can I pay in cash? I have called them and no one answers (I am on the line waiting right now, an hour into the call) and I tried the live chat and no one answered that too. So this is making me weary it seems like the customer service isnt that great. If anyone can answer from personal experience you would really help me feel a little better about driving an hour with $900 on me. (btw I'm not using my credit card because I hit my credit limit buying the first set of parts for my new rig. Thanks a lot! -Josh

More about : microcenter question

January 30, 2013 1:55:22 PM

You should absolutely be able to pay with cash. They can not not take your money.
m
l
January 30, 2013 3:29:34 PM

ravagetheearth said:
(btw I'm not using my credit card because I hit my credit limit buying the first set of parts for my new rig. Thanks a lot! -Josh

Why you just not put these $900 toward your credit card? This will get you back under the limits (and will help with your credit score)
m
l
!