I have a Poker game that was installed on my windows xp and all of a sudden
it stopped working, when I install it and says it is installed but does not
come up. What could be the problem. It was also installed and one time and
do not know
what happen, why all of a sudden it does not work, could it have been
something deleted from the registry?

--
thanks for all the help

Hi Lola,

Is it possible the demo period for that game is over?

--
Cheers, Windows XP MVP Shell / User

Game FAQs: ;gms]http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=FH;[LN];gms

"lola" <lola@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:EA403FB0-8D95-474C-ADC1-DB968D66177C@microsoft.com...
>I have a Poker game that was installed on my windows xp and all of a sudden
> it stopped working, when I install it and says it is installed but does not
> come up. What could be the problem. It was also installed and one time and
> do not know
> what happen, why all of a sudden it does not work, could it have been
> something deleted from the registry?
>
> --
> thanks for all the help

why would you say "could it have been
something deleted from the registry?" If you dont know how to regedit,
you better not touch anything in the registry.
Just my 2 cents lol ;)~~~~~