Jan 9, 2013
Hi, i just finished building my PC this is what i have:

Asus p8h77 -m/CSM
two corsair ddr3 4 gb RAM
Western digital cavar blue 500gb sata 3 harddrive
Asus sata optical drive
a ASUS Radeon hd 7750

All of it is hooked up..

I plug in my monitor from my old pc to the new build cross my fingers and turn it on... It came on but my monitor had no signal... So i reseat the ram cause i heard you do that, made sure everything was plugged in right and it all is... far as i know.

try it again still no signal so i said F*ck it... and hooked it up to my tv thru HDMI (since that was what i was gonna do in the first place. Magically it boots up i see the ASUS flash on my screen and i see it say press DEL for bios i do... Never pops up... i do this multiply times... nothign shows up. so then i boot it again to see what happens if i let it go thru on its own start up i get hit with "Reboot and select Boot media" Blah blah so idk what the hell that means so i hit any key... Then i get a bright idea i put in the ASUS CD that came with the MOBO, Then i get what i think is progress and i get stumped it says i need to select one of the three things something like 32 bit, 64 bit and something else (sorry im at my laptop doing this with the pc off) ALL I WANNA DOIS PLAY ARMA 2 lol So... Someone with some mastery skill greater than mine please HELP ME!!!! =)

Thanks

-Eric

ehop22

Honorable
Jan 9, 2013
i didnt choose none of the options i just shut it down.. Also the monitor problem i aint getting signal...

and i think my Dumb*ss read the mother board box wrong says windows 8 "Ready" So i guess that means i dont HAVE windows 8 V_V

if thats the case IM SOL cause i dont have money to spend on a Operating system i just spent the last of my money to get the 500gb hard drive... F********CK

ehop22

Honorable
Jan 9, 2013
Damn it... Well still doesnt explain why im not getting no monitor signal.. or when hooked up to hdmi tv cant get to bios ... maybe its because its my first build ... FUG