Sign in with
Your question

[Graphic Cards] Differences between these 3

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
December 16, 2012 3:02:16 AM

Hello, I have a question. what is differences between this 3 graphic cards? which is the best. I'm asking this because I think they sent me the wrong package. I ordered the second one, but I got the third one.

MSI N650-MD1GD5/OC GeForce GTX 650

MSI N650-1GD5/OC GeForce GTX 650

MSI N650 PE 1GD5/OC GeForce GTX 650

and yes, I brought the wrong gpu for this kind of price :( 
a b U Graphics card
December 16, 2012 3:16:11 AM

Clock speed. The third one has the highest clock speeds.
m
l
December 16, 2012 3:34:36 AM

so the third one have better cooling method and the highest clock speed.
m
l
Related resources
December 16, 2012 8:10:10 AM

The third one is the best of them so if they sent you that one by mistake then i'd be happy with it : )
m
l
December 17, 2012 2:00:57 AM

agreed, thanks :) 
m
l
a b U Graphics card
December 17, 2012 2:11:09 AM

Lol, This is awesome. I wish someone would send me a 680 by mistake. But yes, third the best =D
m
l
a b U Graphics card
December 17, 2012 2:18:45 AM

The 3rd one is better. You can OC it even more to get even more High Clocks. :D 

MSI N650 PE 1GD5/OC GeForce GTX 650 actually means MSI GTX 650 Power Edition 1GB Factory Overclocked
m
l
December 17, 2012 10:23:23 AM

Sumukh_Bhagat said:
The 3rd one is better. You can OC it even more to get even more High Clocks. :D 

MSI N650 PE 1GD5/OC GeForce GTX 650 actually means MSI GTX 650 Power Edition 1GB Factory Overclocked

what does it mean by Factory Overclocked? Is it already overclocked by the factory and can't be overclocked to a higher cycle by users?

and why is it discontinued in newegg? if it is better than the other two, it shouldn't be discontinued... just wondering.

Edit :
Already Found some discussion about Factory Overclocked graphic card
Tomshared
Nvnews
thinkdigit
m
l
a b U Graphics card
December 17, 2012 12:56:00 PM

Buying an Factory OC card is the best. Why? Because you don't have to OC it yourself and involve in any other fuss or risk of blowing your card.

As one of reply in that link:

Quote:
1. Those card sometimes have better cooling solutions than the standard cards.

2. They are guaranteed to be overclocked to a certain speed. All cards are overclockable, the maximum safe OC will be different.

3. If you screw up your own OC and the card is f*cked, guess what? So are you.

4. No fuss involved. Just plug 'n play.

Card maybe Discontinued because the Company stopped the Production of that card.
As that is Discontinued, Get this one : http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E168...
That looks better, Cooling will be the same or better. A very little more Clock speed (10Mhz).

But Less Cables :(  (But still Rocks)
But get the Cables separately if needed, hope that doesn't really matters much.
m
l
!