Is there update for nvidia geforce 410m

is there update for nvidia geforce 410m
3 answers Last reply
More about update nvidia geforce 410m
  1. If by update you mean driver update? Then yes. Nvidia still supports the 410m. If you mean hardware update then YES. Always going to be new cards =D

Now if your trying to gain performance then youll need to buy a new laptop in order to change the GPU. (The sad CON of laptops, Cant change out GPUs)

http://www.geforce.com/drivers
  2. That is a mobile card however, there is a chance though that a reference driver from nvidia website won't work right though(It a sad truth with laptop card) especially laptop using a form of switchable graphics. It generally better to look at you laptop manufacturer website for update unless you wanting os support not on the manufacturer webpage(I have netbook that I was wanting to us xp as well as windows 7 on so I had to use a reference driver for this) or a feature not support with the current manufacturer drivers.

As previous poster said though about hardware though you have to get a new laptop to change gpus. Very few laptops have removable gpu(generally costly laptop design for workstation or gaming in mind) and these gpu are costly as well from what a hear on other forums.
  3. True.(Didnt think of this) Sometimes OEMs tweak their drivers to work on their systems. Seems more common with Laptops. Especially on non gaming market systems.
Ask a new question

Read More

Graphics Cards Geforce Nvidia Graphics