Computer gaming problem

Bob

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

I just had my computer reformatted with windows XP.
Display Adapters are all working. But when I go to test
my Direct Draw tests none of the rectangles or spinning
cubes are working. I Have installed UT 2004,Enigma-
rising Tide. Niethergame wants to open up. Ineed someone
to go online and take a look at my computer to see what
is wrong.

"Bob" <wolfeden2@verizon.net> wrote in message
>I just had my computer reformatted with windows XP.
> Display Adapters are all working. But when I go to test
> my Direct Draw tests none of the rectangles or spinning
> cubes are working. I Have installed UT 2004,Enigma-
> rising Tide. Niethergame wants to open up. Ineed someone
> to go online and take a look at my computer to see what
> is wrong

It's most likely due to not having the latest video drivers installed for
your graphics card. These can be downloaded either from the manufacturer of
your graphics card, or from your machine builder's website.

Check out http://windows.dasmirnov.net/guides/drivers.php for more
information.

--
Paul Smith,