High CPU usage when GT 520 is installed plz help

warcrusader

Honorable
Dec 16, 2012
Hi everyone, im really stressed up right now so i need help from the community.

I've recently bought a Palit GT 520 1GB ddr3 graphic card so that i can accelerate windows 7 overall and play some games that require a gpu.
As soon as i installed the gt 520, my cpu usage ( seen in task manager) jumps to 40% and remains at 40% and fluctuate at times.
My pc is lagging in every way possible... ive had a fresh install of windows 7 (remains the same) so it is not because of viruses.

also i noticed when an application starts, it's causing 100% cpu usage!! when i play ghost recon advance war 2 for instance, i can play on high to low settings, the fps remains almost same..but i know theres something weird going on my pc so that performance is not optimal.

also something i noticed normally my cpu scores 5.9 over 7.9 on windows score ..now it is only 3.0 !! wtf ??

can someone help me please, i'll be very grateful if you help me resolve the problem.
my pc rig is listed below::
model: acer 261
cpu: core 2 duo e4700 @ 2.6hz
ram: 3gb ddr2
mainboard: dnt knw its acer i think
there was an integrated sis mirage 3 onboard
ive done a checkup with my rig recently so theres nothing wrong with the cpu or something else. ( i hope so)
and i disabled the sis mirage 3 also.
im not expecting great fps on gt 520 of course but...theres is a problem out there!!

i've given all details now please help me to resolve it!! its been 5 months im stressed up with it!! H.E.L.P ! ! thx in advance

warcrusader

Honorable
Dec 16, 2012

In the resource monitor( in task manager) theres something called system interrupts that using a lot of cpu 40%
dnt knw wht it is it says deferred interrupts calls and procedure routines..really weird!! do u have an idea what it is???? thnx for ur reply