Sign in with
Your question

Coud I trust Newegg ?

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
December 16, 2012 4:38:50 PM

Hi guys

thanks for sharing information about GPU

Today, I have some questions to ask.

1) Newegg website, is it a trusted place? (returns, qualities, and etc)

2) Between MSI R7850 Twin Frozr and Twin Frozr III, what is a difference?

Those two

http://www.amazon.com/R7850-2xMiniDisplayPort-TWIN-FROZ...

http://www.amazon.com/MSI-DisplayPort-PCI-Express-R7850...

3) Rebate offered on Newegg by MSI, do they usually accept those rebates with no problem or not?

And, they give a $20 Msi gifr card; where could I use it?

Thanks

More about : coud trust newegg

December 16, 2012 8:02:43 PM

Newegg has earn a very good reputation and is good to trust. They have daily rebates, and promos that you can take advantage of. They also have a great customer service. I pick them above other websites when of computer hardware it comes.
The Twin Frost (more expensive) has a factory Overclock that will make the card go faster WITHOUT stressing it at all, keeping the temps, consumptions and lifespan the same but making it go faster.
Also the Twin Frost has a better cooling option, which I recommend.
m
l
a b U Graphics card
December 16, 2012 8:10:33 PM

The fancy blue and black themed one, Twin Frozr 4, is a power edition meaning you can overvolt your core memory and vddci for better overclocks. It also features propeller blades which means they spin the wrong way for 30 seconds when you start your system to get rid of dust then spins properly, if you can, get the Twin Frozr 4(blue black) one. New Egg is VERY trust worthy.
m
l
Related resources
a b U Graphics card
December 16, 2012 9:12:09 PM

Yes newegg is very trustworthy.

Where do you guys see the R7850 being called the twin frozr4?
I'm not denying its slightly better but I've never see it called that anywhere, not evenon the box.
m
l
a b U Graphics card
December 16, 2012 9:13:01 PM

Newwgg is amazing
m
l
a b U Graphics card
December 16, 2012 9:16:39 PM

newegg has the best deals anywhere i promise you ive looked. the only thing that sucks is the mail in rebates you have to wait atleast 6 weeks to receive your visa gift card rebate but atleast you can use it anywhere.
m
l
a b U Graphics card
December 16, 2012 9:21:54 PM

popatim said:
Yes newegg is very trustworthy.

Where do you guys see the R7850 being called the twin frozr4?
I'm not denying its slightly better but I've never see it called that anywhere, not evenon the box.

http://www.msi.com/product/vga/R7850-Power-Edition-2GD5...
If you can't see the power edition words you can always check to see if its black and blue because they are starting to use that theme for all their power edition cards and it has the triple overvoltage logo/symbol.
m
l
December 16, 2012 10:08:25 PM

thank you for all your replies

m
l
a b U Graphics card
December 16, 2012 10:30:09 PM

I've noticed with most rebates on Newegg recently (e.g., Gigabyte and MSI), I've had the option to go the usual route and get the full rebate, but it will take 8 to 12 weeks, or I can get the expedited rebate in 2 to 3 weeks if I give up 5% to 10% of the rebate for "express" handling. For instance, my last rebate was $100 from MSI (bought a laptop), and I chose the expedited rebate and got a Visa card for $91 in only 2 weeks. I thought it was worth it because after ten or twelve weeks I would have completely forgotten about the rebate and wouldn't have noticed if it had never come.
m
l
a b U Graphics card
December 16, 2012 10:37:13 PM

Yes Newegg is great in my opinion. When I did my December 2010 build I had about $300 worth of rebates coming back. I choose the expedited option and got them in about 2 weeks end up getting about $290 combined not to bad for a 2 week wait instead of 6 to 8 weeks.
m
l
a b U Graphics card
December 16, 2012 11:01:52 PM

Newegg is awesome.
m
l
December 16, 2012 11:11:42 PM

Newegg and TigerDirect are the most common you'll hear about in the tech community. Amazon is obviously good too, but hard to find things there sometimes with their filters.

Another personal favorite of mine is www.ewiz.com. Best shipping experiences of them all, and some of the best competitive prices.
m
l
!