I just took the jump from Win98 to Xp and cannot get my games to load. I get
a window that says Airstrike II Gulf Thunder.EXE has encountered a problem
and must close. Sorry for the inconvenience. The next window wants to know if
I would
like to report this error,finally, To view technical info about error
report, Click Here The same thing happens with some other games, with the
exception of Age of Empires, which works fine. I might add that I changed out
my motherboard to a P4M266-8235 with 512ram at the same time I changed to XP,
which is amazingly fast compared to what I was used to. I did right click on
the properties tab to check capatibility, and it says that the application
should work. Please help!

thanks Jimmy S, everything working fine now

"rollingst74" wrote:

> I just took the jump from Win98 to Xp and cannot get my games to load. I get
> a window that says Airstrike II Gulf Thunder.EXE has encountered a problem
> and must close. Sorry for the inconvenience. The next window wants to know if
> I would
> like to report this error,finally, To view technical info about error
> report, Click Here The same thing happens with some other games, with the
> exception of Age of Empires, which works fine. I might add that I changed out
> my motherboard to a P4M266-8235 with 512ram at the same time I changed to XP,
> which is amazingly fast compared to what I was used to. I did right click on
> the properties tab to check capatibility, and it says that the application
> should work. Please help!

Excellent! Thanks for posting the results. :)

Cheers,
Jimmy.