You didn't include the Graphics Card so it's obvious you do need to add a PCIe Graphics Card... which one depends on your budget... My knowledge on the subject is modest, so I'll leave recommendations up to other guys here.
1) get latest GPU drivers from NVidea
2) Uninstall previous drivers, reset pc, run ccleaner's regestry cleaner AND the general trash removal
3) install new NVidea video card drivers, follow instructions.
check FPS if no improvement follow the next instructions
4) go to ASROCK's webpage. Download latest BIOS and MB Drivers for your current MB
5) install latest MB drivers.
check FPS, if still no good go to #6
6) install latest bios
check FPS, if still no good
7) clean install windows, something is broken somewhere and it isn't the drivers. Save the new drivers for the MB and GPU before formatting your drive.
Generally speaking I've never seen this problem last past this step. If its still there i don't know what to tell you except your video card might be broken in some way...
also make sure your monitor is plugged into the video card, not the io pannel on the back of your motherboard. if it's plugged into the motherboards io pannel you'll be running off the onchip video, not your pricey gpu.