Incomplete Zone Installation Again & Again

Every time I try to play Bridge on MS Zone, I get "Incomplete Zone
Installation". I've uninstalled, changed security, allowed popups,
reinstalled, and it continues to happen. I've followed everything I could
from "Kibbles & Bits". Does anyone have any ideas???
1 answer Last reply
More about incomplete zone installation again

    Hi Chick,

    "Chick" <Chick@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:127936D9-4A98-4348-8BB1-A53282FA5143@microsoft.com...
    > Every time I try to play Bridge on MS Zone, I get "Incomplete Zone
    > Installation". I've uninstalled, changed security, allowed popups,
    > reinstalled, and it continues to happen. I've followed everything I could
    > from "Kibbles & Bits". Does anyone have any ideas???

    There's a specific newsgroup you can use for MSN Gaming Zone.

    The Zone newsgroup is listed on the left side of this "Community
    Newsgroups" windows under " PC Games" > "Game Zone"
    http://support.microsoft.com/newsgroups/newsReader.aspx?lang=en&cr=US&dg=microsoft.public.games.zone&sloc=en-us

    --
    Cheers, Windows XP MVP Shell / User

Security Games Microsoft Windows XP