Is it possible to order a cyberpower without a gpu currently installed

Waffleking

Honorable
Jul 23, 2012
I ask because i already own a 560ti 2gb from Twin Frozr, Bottlenecked to crap, And yeah, i know the 660 is better, but i can live with the 560 until i get 300 more dollars.

Waffleking

Honorable
Jul 23, 2012
I didn't ask about building the computer for a reason, I own 4 cats and have a wool carpet, plus i am about as inexperienced as they come when it goes to building computers. Please show some respect and answer the question rather than posting such a generic "Build it yourself" answer.

Well a anti-static wrist strap cost a whole $5.00 from Newegg. That is a lot cheaper than getting a overpriced pre-built rig from Cyberpower. Plus you can get just what you need/want with out all the crap you do not need. Building a rig is about as hard as turning a TV on just take your time and go one step at a time.

If you really are that unsure then by all means get a pre-built overpriced rig. As for your question go to there web site and find out for your self but my best guess would be no you will be stuck with atleast the minimum configuration and that will most likely include a GPU.

lord hircine

Honorable
Jan 4, 2013
Nah Cyberpower won't let you do that since the GPU makes up most of the profit for each order, they'll be losing a good amount of profit if they allow that option. I think the only thing they allow you not to include is the windows which is good since there are other ways to get it =).