Game freeze on multiplayer, but not singleplayer?

Ben

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

I own two games from the Delta Force series, Delta Force 2 and Delta Force :
Land Warrior. I am not very concerned about Land Warrior because i do not
play it often, but I get the same problem when I try playing it as I do in
Delta Force 2.

When I play these games offline in singleplayer mode, I receive no trouble,
but once i connect to AOL and attempt to join a multiplayer server online, I
get the list of games I can join, and when I click one, my game freezes and I
am forced to close it.

These games are fairly old, and I meet all system requirements, and I have
also opened the Ports required in order to play through firewalls. Besides
that, I have even disabled all my firewalls, but with no success in playing
my games online. Can anyone help me?

Replied to 2nd posting.