From what I'm reading, 6 months game will be perfect

Arguing on usenet is like competing in the special
olympics, even if you win you're still retarded.
11 answers Last reply
More about from reading months game perfect

    Alleged Accomplice wrote:
    > From what I'm reading, 6 months game will be perfect

    I'd be careful how I used the word "perfect" in this situation, unless
    of course perfect is some sort of synonym for "mediocre". Name one,
    just ONE, software product that's "perfect".

    "Non_Sequitur" <Non_Sequitur@attbi.net> wrote in message
    > Alleged Accomplice wrote:
    >> From what I'm reading, 6 months game will be perfect
    >>

    > I'd be careful how I used the word "perfect" in this situation, unless of
    > course perfect is some sort of synonym for "mediocre". Name one, just
    > ONE, software product that's "perfect".

    From my perspective, DAEMON TOOLS.

    "Non_Sequitur" <Non_Sequitur@attbi.net> wrote in message
    > Alleged Accomplice wrote:
    >> From what I'm reading, 6 months game will be perfect
    >>

    > I'd be careful how I used the word "perfect" in this situation, unless of
    > course perfect is some sort of synonym for "mediocre". Name one, just
    > ONE, software product that's "perfect".

    Easy! minesweeper hands down!
  4. Archived from groups: alt.games.battlefield1942 (More info?)

    On Sun, 24 Jul 2005 08:11:03 -0500, Alleged Accomplice
    <my_ass@my_chair.com> wrote:

    >From what I'm reading, 6 months game will be perfect
    >

    >Arguing on usenet is like competing in the special
    >olympics, even if you win you're still retarded.

    except for hackers and bunnyhoppers it'll be great!
  5. Archived from groups: alt.games.battlefield1942 (More info?)

    m3thod wrote:
    > "Non_Sequitur" <Non_Sequitur@attbi.net> wrote in message
    >
    >>Alleged Accomplice wrote:
    >>
    >>>From what I'm reading, 6 months game will be perfect
    >>>

    >>I'd be careful how I used the word "perfect" in this situation, unless of
    >>course perfect is some sort of synonym for "mediocre". Name one, just
    >>ONE, software product that's "perfect".
    >

    > Easy! minesweeper hands down!

    Actually it has a couple bugs. I did however write a couple "hello
    worlds" that seem to be pretty stable. Maybe I should have said "big"
    software project?
  6. Archived from groups: alt.games.battlefield1942 (More info?)

    General wrote:
    > "Non_Sequitur" <Non_Sequitur@attbi.net> wrote in message
    >
    >>Alleged Accomplice wrote:
    >>
    >>>From what I'm reading, 6 months game will be perfect
    >>>

    >>I'd be careful how I used the word "perfect" in this situation, unless of
    >>course perfect is some sort of synonym for "mediocre". Name one, just
    >>ONE, software product that's "perfect".
    >

    > From my perspective, DAEMON TOOLS.

    Well they are in the process of writing a new one, so my guess would be
    that the developers disagree with your perspective.
  7. Archived from groups: alt.games.battlefield1942 (More info?)

    > General wrote:
    >> "Non_Sequitur" <Non_Sequitur@attbi.net> wrote in message

    >>>I'd be careful how I used the word "perfect" in this situation, unless of
    >>>course perfect is some sort of synonym for "mediocre". Name one, just
    >>>ONE, software product that's "perfect".
    >>

    >> From my perspective, DAEMON TOOLS.
    > Well they are in the process of writing a new one, so my guess would be
    > that the developers disagree with your perspective.

    Coming with an updated version doesn't make the current version unperfect.
  8. Archived from groups: alt.games.battlefield1942 (More info?)

    Magnus, Robot Fighter. wrote:
    > On Sun, 24 Jul 2005 08:11:03 -0500, Alleged Accomplice
    > <my_ass@my_chair.com> wrote:
    >
    >>From what I'm reading, 6 months game will be perfect
    >

    >>Arguing on usenet is like competing in the special
    >>olympics, even if you win you're still retarded.
    >

    > except for hackers and bunnyhoppers it'll be great!

    Bunnyhopping, nothing a PK or SAW dont cure :D
  9. Archived from groups: alt.games.battlefield1942 (More info?)

    Pong

    ;-)

    WT

    "Non_Sequitur" <Non_Sequitur@attbi.net> wrote in message
    > Alleged Accomplice wrote:
    >> From what I'm reading, 6 months game will be perfect
    >>

    > I'd be careful how I used the word "perfect" in this situation, unless of
    > course perfect is some sort of synonym for "mediocre". Name one, just
    > ONE, software product that's "perfect".
  10. Archived from groups: alt.games.battlefield1942 (More info?)

    >Magnus, Robot Fighter. wrote:
    >> On Sun, 24 Jul 2005 08:11:03 -0500, Alleged Accomplice
    >> <my_ass@my_chair.com> wrote:
    >>
    >>>From what I'm reading, 6 months game will be perfect
    >>

    >> except for hackers and bunnyhoppers it'll be great!
    >
    >Bunnyhopping, nothing a PK or SAW dont cure :D

    I guess I should have said relatively perfect or as perfect as games
    get. I didn't think what I wrote would be taken literally. They should
    have worked a little longer on it before releasing it.

    Arguing on usenet is like competing in the special
    olympics, even if you win you're still retarded.
  11. Archived from groups: alt.games.battlefield1942 (More info?)

    Alleged Accomplice wrote:
    > From what I'm reading, 6 months game will be perfect

    What they are moving over to Steam? and dropping Punk Buster?!

    > Arguing on usenet is like competing in the special
    > olympics, even if you win you're still retarded.

Games Video Games