Multi monitor gaming

Anyone know anything about multi monitor gaming? Like what games support
multiple monitors. I know the MS Flight Sims do but are there others and if
so how are they setup to support more than 1 monitor?
3 answers Last reply
More about multi monitor gaming

    you'll search long and hard for them, forget OpenGl engine entirely

    "Brian" <lurch68b@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > Anyone know anything about multi monitor gaming? Like what games support
    > multiple monitors. I know the MS Flight Sims do but are there others and
    > if so how are they setup to support more than 1 monitor?

    Years ago, Jedi Knight II was configured to support multiple monitors, by
    Maximum PC. I believe it was usig a "Quake III" game engine so you may be
    able to have most "Quake III" game engine based games working.

    "Brian" <lurch68b@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > Anyone know anything about multi monitor gaming? Like what games support
    > multiple monitors. I know the MS Flight Sims do but are there others and
    > if so how are they setup to support more than 1 monitor?

  3. Here are a few games that run on Multiple Monitors.
    I have actually used them with my four LCD multiple monitor computer
    that I got from Multi-Monitors.com. The brand of computer is SUPER PC
    if anyone is interested. I'm very happy with mine!

    Multi-Monitor Video Games
    (You can find Youtube videos of all these games).

    Gran Tourismo
    Supreme Commander
    Quake III
    Crysis
    Microsoft Flight Simulator X
    Burnout Paradise
    Star Trek
    Live For Speed
    Age of Conan
    Outrun 2006
    Unreal Tournament

    There's plenty more dual monitor video games, but that's all I can
    think of off the top of my head. I hope you have a lot of fun!

    You should get a nice Multiple Monitor Display setup if you have the money.
    Or, if you already have the LCDs, just get a Multi-Monitor LCD Stand.

Gaming Support Games Monitors Windows XP