Multi monitor gaming

February 16, 2005 11:55:30 PM

Anyone know anything about multi monitor gaming? Like what games support
multiple monitors. I know the MS Flight Sims do but are there others and if
so how are they setup to support more than 1 monitor?

More about : multi monitor gaming

Anonymous
a b 4 Gaming
a b C Monitor
February 17, 2005 10:51:43 AM

you'll search long and hard for them, forget OpenGl engine entirely

"Brian" <lurch68b@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Anyone know anything about multi monitor gaming? Like what games support
> multiple monitors. I know the MS Flight Sims do but are there others and
> if so how are they setup to support more than 1 monitor?

Anonymous
a b 4 Gaming
a b C Monitor
February 17, 2005 1:19:00 PM

Years ago, Jedi Knight II was configured to support multiple monitors, by
Maximum PC. I believe it was usig a "Quake III" game engine so you may be
able to have most "Quake III" game engine based games working.

"Brian" <lurch68b@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Anyone know anything about multi monitor gaming? Like what games support
> multiple monitors. I know the MS Flight Sims do but are there others and
> if so how are they setup to support more than 1 monitor?

February 11, 2009 12:17:17 PM

Here are a few games that run on Multiple Monitors.
I have actually used them with my four LCD multiple monitor computer
that I got from Multi-Monitors.com. The brand of computer is SUPER PC
if anyone is interested. I'm very happy with mine!

Multi-Monitor Video Games
(You can find Youtube videos of all these games).

Gran Tourismo
Supreme Commander
Quake III
Crysis
Microsoft Flight Simulator X
Burnout Paradise
Star Trek
Live For Speed
Age of Conan
Outrun 2006
Unreal Tournament

There's plenty more dual monitor video games, but that's all I can
think of off the top of my head. I hope you have a lot of fun!

You should get a nice Multiple Monitor Display setup if you have the money.
Or, if you already have the LCDs, just get a Multi-Monitor LCD Stand.
!