Fx 6100
Corsair vengeance 4GB RAM
Amd raedon HD 6570 1GB DDR3
ASUS M5A78L-M LX V2 Motherboard

I Will upgrade my Ram to 4gb soon
Plzz Give your suggestions :)
8 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about 6100 6570
  1. No one can answer this for certain because we know nothing about the performance requirements for GTA 5 yet, especially as it hasn't been confirmed for PC! However I'm going to go on a whim and say no it won't perform amazingly, you might need to look at a new graphics card/cpu.

Mainly the graphics card because it's not very powerful and I can only speculate GTA 5 will require a more powerful system than IV. Your CPU isn't that great either but I couldn't possibly go recommending any parts at this point because I can't see the future!
  2. that rig is decent but even a 6570 can barely run gta4 in good quality so im gonna have to say no. ull def have to upgrade that graphic card to something more powerful
  3. No
  4. Nope. It will do awful in gta4.
  5. gta requires a good graphic card and that graphic card is probably gonna run it on low.

if that.
  6. Best answer
    The FX-6100 should be fine and having 4GB of RAM is a good idea. However, the Radeon HD 6570 is a weak graphic card and is not really considered a gaming card. It's more of a multimedia card. Probably good enough for 1280x720 resolution with low graphic settings, but I can't say for sure.
  7. gta 4 is a videocard intensive game, well cpu as well, but that card wont give him a playable framerate unless he puts everything on low, and im unshur if hed like that, and for gta5 no way.
  8. Best answer selected by manjotgrewal22.
Ask a new question

Read More

Graphics Cards HD Corsair Graphics