Punkbuster and ravenShield need some help.

I get theis Whitelist error whenever i try to join a Punkbuster server
and it kicks me for 2 minutes ??

I updated to the latest version but it is still doing it ??

Any ideas.

Thanks.
1 answer Last reply
More about punkbuster ravenshield help

    Hi Paul,

    Is Punkbuster Support able to assist you?
    http://www.punkbuster.com/index.php?page=support.php

    --
    Cheers, Windows XP MVP Shell / User

    "Paul M" <1@2.com.au> wrote in message news:tt8911dfuqqi9q8q2qo9kckh2moqfabq75@4ax.com...

    | I get theis Whitelist error whenever i try to join a Punkbuster server
    | and it kicks me for 2 minutes ??
    |
    | I updated to the latest version but it is still doing it ??
    |
    | Any ideas.
    |
    | Thanks.

Games Microsoft Windows XP