Gtx 480 not available online

heruken

Honorable
Dec 17, 2012
I found EVGA 015-P3-1480-KR GeForce GTX 480 @ http://www.videocardbenchmark.net/gpu.php?gpu=GeForce+GTX+480&id=100 . Newegg and almost every online shop i know doesn't have EVGA gtx 480 (Its out of stock or discontinued) . Even if they did they charge a price of $500 of price. I am looking forward to buy the card around $200 (a new one ofcourse). Most of my friends had this card and i know a lot of people bought card for being cheap and giving a good performance. If you know any place to buy this card for around $200 let me know. I saw a few deals at Ebay for $266 . Please suggest me anyother shop tat offers for a less rate :D
Please excuse my grammar .

You'll be very lucky to get a GTX480, let alone for $200.

The GTX480 was EOL along time ago and so is no longer in production, some E-tailors may still have some stock but will charge more than the card is worth to take advantage of people who are looking to go SLI for example.

The GTX480 has some major flaws though, it consumes alot of power and therefore runs very hot and is noisy, perhaps look at some alternatives?

heruken

Honorable
Dec 17, 2012
Please tell me an alternative card . I need a Nvidia card . Its for my bro who do rendering , video editing , 3d animation. Tell me good power supply for the system.