blackhawk down troubles.

February 17, 2005 1:35:15 PM

hi ive installed bhd to 1.2.1.1 ver and it doesnt matter if i update fully, i
cnt seem to get a med pack for the medic, i went out and bought the disk
again and still doesnt work, any1 know why, or do u know how to fix, all help
appreciated.tyvm

More about : blackhawk troubles

Anonymous
February 18, 2005 2:49:46 AM

Hi Russ,

Try updating BHD to 1.5.0.5 and see if that helps:
http://www.mofunzone.com/game_patch_downloads/delta_for...

--
Cheers, Windows XP MVP Shell / User

"russ" <russ@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:EF35984D-916B-4F6A-A5A6-E911972F98FD@microsoft.com...
> hi ive installed bhd to 1.2.1.1 ver and it doesnt matter if i update fully, i
> cnt seem to get a med pack for the medic, i went out and bought the disk
> again and still doesnt work, any1 know why, or do u know how to fix, all help
> appreciated.tyvm
Anonymous
February 20, 2005 3:45:02 PM

!