blackhawk down troubles.

hi ive installed bhd to 1.2.1.1 ver and it doesnt matter if i update fully, i
cnt seem to get a med pack for the medic, i went out and bought the disk
again and still doesnt work, any1 know why, or do u know how to fix, all help
appreciated.tyvm
2 answers Last reply
More about blackhawk troubles

    Hi Russ,

    Try updating BHD to 1.5.0.5 and see if that helps:
    http://www.mofunzone.com/game_patch_downloads/delta_force_black_hawk_down_1_1_0.shtml

    --
    Cheers, Windows XP MVP Shell / User

    "Jimmy S." wrote:

    > Hi Russ,
    >
    > Try updating BHD to 1.5.0.5 and see if that helps:
    > http://www.mofunzone.com/game_patch_downloads/delta_force_black_hawk_down_1_1_0.shtml
    >
    > --
    > Cheers, Windows XP MVP Shell / User

    > MS Assisted Support: http://support.microsoft.com/select/?target=assistance
    >
    > "russ" <russ@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:EF35984D-916B-4F6A-A5A6-E911972F98FD@microsoft.com...
    > > hi ive installed bhd to 1.2.1.1 ver and it doesnt matter if i update fully, i
    > > cnt seem to get a med pack for the medic, i went out and bought the disk
    > > again and still doesnt work, any1 know why, or do u know how to fix, all help
    > > appreciated.tyvm

Games Microsoft Windows XP