keyboard block 7610

Last response: in Brands
April 17, 2005 3:28:35 PM

Anybody knows the way of blocking the keyboard of this engine? I can't find
it in the manual. Thanks.

More about : keyboard block 7610

Anonymous
April 17, 2005 6:16:22 PM

On Sun, 17 Apr 2005 11:28:35 GMT, "Cioran" <cioran@aliceposta.it> wrote:

>Anybody knows the way of blocking the keyboard of this engine? I can't find
>it in the manual. Thanks.

U need to install some 3rd application with autolock feature...

There is few solutions,

http://www.symbian-freak.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=350&...

Hope this helps,

Cheers

=======================
www.symbian-freak.com
=======================

Symbian Freak introduces various
researches for symbian users like:

* Error Fixes,

* Modding,

* Tutorials

* and of course a detailed forum with professional support.
Anonymous
April 17, 2005 6:16:23 PM

I can find it in my softw, but it seems a bit different from a normal
block... Thanks
"-=[ apocalypso ]=-" <teo.bartulovic_i_hate_spam_@st.htnet.hr> ha scritto
nel messaggio news:qlk461hubpnau3su004s96lurac64o3i2j@4ax.com...
> On Sun, 17 Apr 2005 11:28:35 GMT, "Cioran" <cioran@aliceposta.it> wrote:
>
>>Anybody knows the way of blocking the keyboard of this engine? I can't
>>find
>>it in the manual. Thanks.
>>
> U need to install some 3rd application with autolock feature...
>
> There is few solutions,
>
> http://www.symbian-freak.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=350&...
>

> Hope this helps,
>
> Cheers
>

> =======================
> www.symbian-freak.com
> =======================
>
> Symbian Freak introduces various
> researches for symbian users like:
>
> * Error Fixes,
>
> * Modding,
>
> * Tutorials
>
> * and of course a detailed forum with professional support.
April 18, 2005 12:37:57 AM

On Sun, 17 Apr 2005 12:52:39 GMT, "Cioran" <cioran@aliceposta.it> wrote:

>I can find it in my softw, but it seems a bit different from a normal
>block... Thanks

Of course u cant!!!!
Its a 3rd party soft, u need to install it!!!!

Cheers ;)
=======================
www.symbian-freak.com
=======================

Symbian Freak introduces various
researches for symbian users like:

* Error Fixes,

* Modding,

* Tutorials

* and of course a detailed forum with professional support.
Anonymous
May 11, 2005 8:43:54 PM

menu * toggless between keyboard locked and unlocked. "menu" is the
left-arrow key just below the screen (to the right of the green phone
button).

!