keyboard block 7610

Anybody knows the way of blocking the keyboard of this engine? I can't find
it in the manual. Thanks.
4 answers Last reply
More about keyboard block 7610

    On Sun, 17 Apr 2005 11:28:35 GMT, "Cioran" <cioran@aliceposta.it> wrote:

    >Anybody knows the way of blocking the keyboard of this engine? I can't find
    >it in the manual. Thanks.

    U need to install some 3rd application with autolock feature...

    There is few solutions,

    http://www.symbian-freak.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=350&highlight=keylock

    Hope this helps,

    Cheers

    =======================
    www.symbian-freak.com
    =======================

    Symbian Freak introduces various
    researches for symbian users like:

    * Error Fixes,

    * Modding,

    * Tutorials

    * and of course a detailed forum with professional support.

    I can find it in my softw, but it seems a bit different from a normal
    block... Thanks
    "-=[ apocalypso ]=-" <teo.bartulovic_i_hate_spam_@st.htnet.hr> ha scritto
    nel messaggio news:qlk461hubpnau3su004s96lurac64o3i2j@4ax.com...

    On Sun, 17 Apr 2005 12:52:39 GMT, "Cioran" <cioran@aliceposta.it> wrote:

    >I can find it in my softw, but it seems a bit different from a normal
    >block... Thanks

    Of course u cant!!!!
    Its a 3rd party soft, u need to install it!!!!

    Cheers ;)
    =======================
    www.symbian-freak.com
    =======================

    Symbian Freak introduces various
    researches for symbian users like:

    * Error Fixes,

    * Modding,

    * Tutorials

    * and of course a detailed forum with professional support.

    menu * toggless between keyboard locked and unlocked. "menu" is the
    left-arrow key just below the screen (to the right of the green phone
    button).

    wrote:

    >Anybody knows the way of blocking the keyboard of this engine? I can't find
    >it in the manual. Thanks.

Nokia Engine Keyboards