I have recently installed MS Train Simulator and have a video issue.
The issue is that when the Simulation starts most of the texures are missing.
All of the DirectX diags pass
I am using the latest NVidea driver.
I have tried all of the Troubleshooting steps supplied with Train Simulator.
Nothing helps.

My configuration is:
Windows XP SP2
Latest NVidea GeForce driver.
GeForce4 MX420 (Tried both AGP & PCI versions)
MS DirectX9c
PC - Compaq Presario 5000 desktop
CPU: AMD Duron 1 GHz
1 GB RAM

I have a similar but less pronounced video issue with a shareware game
called 'Rule The Rails' which uses DirectDraw.
Just the train itself in ths game is missing texures.

Any ideas?

>I have recently installed MS Train Simulator and have a video issue.
>The issue is that when the Simulation starts most of the texures are missing.
>All of the DirectX diags pass
>I am using the latest NVidea driver.
>I have tried all of the Troubleshooting steps supplied with Train Simulator.
>Nothing helps.
>
>My configuration is:
>Windows XP SP2
>Latest NVidea GeForce driver.
>GeForce4 MX420 (Tried both AGP & PCI versions)
>MS DirectX9c
>PC - Compaq Presario 5000 desktop
>CPU: AMD Duron 1 GHz
>1 GB RAM
>
>I have a similar but less pronounced video issue with a shareware game
>called 'Rule The Rails' which uses DirectDraw.
>Just the train itself in ths game is missing texures.
>
>Any ideas?

Make sure that you also have up to date drivers for your motherboard,
what resolution are you running the games at?

===
Katy P.
MS_MVP for Flight Simulator

Visit Project Magenta!