Gaming pc help please!

XiPickledOnionxX

Honorable
Feb 1, 2013
Hi, i am looking to buy/build a new custom gaming pc!
And I have been researching for a long time and now Think I have the parts in mind that i think would make good first gaming desktop.
I do know that building a gamin pc by my self would be quite scary as it is a lot of money for a person of my age and for me to save up for a year and then mess up all of my parts and have to save up for much longer than neccessary really would not be convenient.

Here are the pc specs/parts whatever(Monitor isn't in there because i couldn't find one i wanted:
Computer Case AeroCool Strike-X Black GT Gaming Case
CPU Intel i5 3570 - (4 x 3.4 GHZ) - Ivy Bridge
CPU Heatsink Arctic Cooling Freezer 13 - Low Noise
Memory Corsair Vengeance 8GB PC3-12800 1600MHz (1x8GB) - Lifetime Warranty (DDR3)
Graphics Card NVIDIA GeForce GTX 650 - 2 GB - (ZOTAC) - (PCI-E) (Free Hysteria Hospital Game)
Motherboard Asus P8Z77-V LX (Intel Z77) - VGA/DVI
Sound Card Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Xtreme Audio (PCI-E)
Networking Motherboard Integrated Ethernet Lan (Broadband Ready)
Power Supply Cooler Master GX Lite 600W PSU - Low Noise
CPU Compound Standard CPU Compound Supplied With Heatsink
Case Fans Fans Included With Case
Hard Drive #1 2 TB Seagate (2000 GB) SATA-III HDD 7200 RPM 64MB
Optical Drive #1 4x Blu-Ray Reader & 8x DVD-ROM - Black (SATA)
Card Reader External Card Reader 50-in-1
Case Lights 2 x Sharkoon 12" Red Light Tubes
Operating System #1 Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium 64 BIT (Genuine DVD & COA Included)
Office Software FREE - Microsoft Office 2010 Starter (Limited Functionality Word & Excel)
Security Software Symantec Norton Internet Security 2013 (1 Year - 1 PC License)
Backup Software 1-Click Recovery System - Image Backup - Original O/S DVD - 8 GB USB Recovery Drive
DVD Playback Software FREE - CyberLink PowerDVD 10
DVD/CD Burning Software FREE - Nero V10 Essentials Suite 2
Keyboard Logitech (MK120) Keyboard & Mouse (USB)
Mouse Mat Razer Goliathus Standard Speed Fragged Gaming Pad
Speakers Logitech (S220) 2.1 Speakers & Subwoofer - Black
Webcam Logitech C100 Webcam - USB 2.0
Free Gift FREE - 6 GAME BUNDLE
Monitor Cables & Adapters FREE - DVI Port to VGA Monitor Port Adapter

Yes that is copy and pasted off the website I used but hey ho!
Games I would like to play:
Skyrim High-Ultra settings
Minecraft Max settings and recording with any software(just want to record!)
Maybe FarCry 3 high-max settings

It is quite a lot to ask but it would be really cool if I could run them, I don't know what screen resolution because i haven't decided on a monitor But i'm quite happy playing 720p on games!

i'm also a bit iffy on the PSU.

Sorry for the extremely long question/thread sorta thing and it would make my day if someone answered my question!

You don't need a sound card

You don't need a CUP cooler for a CPU you can't overclock.

The gtx 650 will get you low settings at 1080p You want to look at cards like gtx660/ Hd7850 and higher for med/high settings. for max settings look at gtx670/7950. I would recommend the HD7870. It will max most current games and play anything on high.

Never get a coolermaster PSU. they are crap. Get a 550ish watt one from Antec, XFX, Corsair, Seasonic.

You don't need a z77 motherboard if you aren't overclocking. Get an h77 board and save some money to put towards the GPU.

XiPickledOnionxX

Honorable
Feb 1, 2013

Okay thanks for your help will definitely use that and research what you have recommended! Thanks a lot I appreciate it a lot!

if i was building a gaming rig i would place most of the build money on the power supply...cpu..gpu..
i would use a good standard atx case that had good cable management like the r400. then use a tube clf or led if you wanted it to glow red or blue. looking at 20-40 or case lighting kit. the issue i dont like from those way open cases is there not made to be moved as there display case. also pc going to suck up a lot of dust/dirt and things can fall into the open case. if i wanted a display case i would put a side window in. i would use the r400 case and a sealed cooler to keep the noise down and have good cooling on the cpu. liquid cooling ok if you know how to flush and keep it from turning green.

XiPickledOnionxX

Honorable
Feb 1, 2013

Haha liquid cooling would be really awesome but i am basically a Gaming PC noob despite all the reasearch i done :p so i wouldn't have clue how to install it and "keep it from turning green" but i haven't really researched the max temperatures and good cooling to use with such and such parts :p