Installing a new card on my Integrated Nvidia Geforce 7025?

Hello all, i brought a computer risking that i know its got an Integrated Nvidia Geforce 7025 but it was cheap for the specs it had apart from the Graphic card,

CPU speed: 3.9 GHz
Cores: 6
Memory: 8 GB
Hard drive: 1 TB

Specifications:

CPU:AMD BullDozer Six Core FX-6100 3.3Ghz/up to 3.9Ghz Turbo core 12Mb Total Cache, Unlocked Black Edition

MB (Chipset): GeForce 7025+nForce 630a Chipset

Ram: 8GB DDR3-1333 Dual Channel Ram

Harddrive: 1TB 7200RPM

Optical Drive: CD + DVD Multi-Function DVD Writer

Graphic: Integrated Nvidia Geforce 7025

Network: Broadband Ready with Ethernet port

Audio: High Definition Audio

Case: (Only Black Available) Gigabyte GZ-M2 Micro ATX tower case, 400W Power Supply

USBS: 6 x USBs.

((I was wondering what card should i buy and will it fit into my computer? *The card needs to run games like Guild wars 2 etc*

I'am wanting to turn this into a gaming computer which is compatible of running three monitors as well))
8 answers Last reply
More about installing card integrated nvidia geforce 7025
  1. amd radeon 7750 is the best you can do with that pc
  2. Hmm ok, is there any other cards? and if i add one to this motherboard will i have the room for it or nah?
  3. SheldonHolmes said:
    Hmm ok, is there any other cards? and if i add one to this case will i have the room for it or nah?

The best you should be able to fit a in that case is a gtx 650 ti, problem is your power supply.

400 Watt or greater power supply with at least 20 Amps on the +12V power rail.
  4. maxalge said:
    The best you should be able to fit a in that case is a gtx 650 ti, problem is your power supply.

400 Watt or greater power supply with at least 20 Amps on the +12V power rail.

ok thankyou, do you know how to get more Power supply in there?
  5. SheldonHolmes said:
    ok thankyou, do you know how to get more Power supply in there?

Take out the old one and buy a new one.

I recommend a 500w unit from a good brand, like seasonic, corsair, antec, xfx.

Good luck.
  6. Ok am going to get that Gtx 650 ti and a 900w powersupply, anything else i should get?
  7. Hello,
    I have a motherboard with the same characteristics (Chipset: NVIDIA® GeForce 7025 / nForce630a). And I have plan to buy PNY GTX 650. Have you buy GTX 650 ti and how it works on GeForce 7025/ nForce 630a?
  8. Hello i have bought the Gtx 650 ti and it's perfect, iam going to upgrade again very soon though.
Ask a new question

Read More

Graphics Cards Geforce Nvidia Graphics