3585i Security Code

I just picked up a Sprint 3585i off of E-bay. I got everything setup
and updated with Sprint without a problem.

One thing though, I can't access the security code. I've tried 00040,
12345 without results.

Since everything seems to be working OK, I probably don't need to
access it but...

Any suggestions on how to get past the code?
--
Chas. verktyg@aol.spamski.com (Drop spamski to E-mail me)
1 answer Last reply

    "* * Chas" <dnafutz@aol.spam.com> wrote in message
    >I just picked up a Sprint 3585i off of E-bay. I got everything setup
    > and updated with Sprint without a problem.
    >
    > One thing though, I can't access the security code. I've tried 00040,
    > 12345 without results.
    >
    > Since everything seems to be working OK, I probably don't need to
    > access it but...
    >
    > Any suggestions on how to get past the code?

    Try NkProfile3 to read the security code:

    http://www.logomanager.co.uk/php/download.php?action=more

    --
    Take control of your Nokia phone with LogoManager
    http://www.logomanager.co.uk

Nokia Security