3585i Security Code

Last response: in Brands
a b 8 Security
April 18, 2005 7:03:24 AM

I just picked up a Sprint 3585i off of E-bay. I got everything setup
and updated with Sprint without a problem.

One thing though, I can't access the security code. I've tried 00040,
12345 without results.

Since everything seems to be working OK, I probably don't need to
access it but...

Any suggestions on how to get past the code?
--
Chas. verktyg@aol.spamski.com (Drop spamski to E-mail me)

More about : 3585i security code

Anonymous
a b 8 Security
April 22, 2005 12:13:32 AM

"* * Chas" <dnafutz@aol.spam.com> wrote in message
>I just picked up a Sprint 3585i off of E-bay. I got everything setup
> and updated with Sprint without a problem.
>
> One thing though, I can't access the security code. I've tried 00040,
> 12345 without results.
>
> Since everything seems to be working OK, I probably don't need to
> access it but...
>
> Any suggestions on how to get past the code?

Try NkProfile3 to read the security code:

http://www.logomanager.co.uk/php/download.php?action=mo...

--
Take control of your Nokia phone with LogoManager
http://www.logomanager.co.uk