Sign in with
Your question

Eyefinity 2.0 Clarification

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
December 18, 2012 1:03:45 AM

So I bought a secondary monitor to compliment my primary monitor. Just to have extra space to work on. My current monitor is a AOC F22 22" inch monitor (1920x1080). The monitor I will be receiving soon is a AOC F19 19" inch monitor (1366x768). I was thinking about buying another 19" inch monitor for a triple display setup. My question is, will the mixed resolutions not work with the overall setup? I've seen some people work setups like this out, and others saying that it will look terrible because of the mix resolutions, causing my 1080p monitor to downsize to the highest possible resolution. Since I am upgrading my Graphics card from a 5770 to a 7850, I wanted to know if it's worth it, since the 7xxx series cards support eyefinity 2.0. It says Eyefinity 2.0 supports custom resolutions, is there a way to mix it so all the monitors can keep the their native resolutions? Also the Tv calculator and the bezel correction examples are tempting me to just go with it. :p 

December 18, 2012 4:22:25 AM

im sure this will be fine and how do you plan on running 3 screens on one card
m
l
December 18, 2012 11:26:08 PM

battlefieldhazard said:
im sure this will be fine and how do you plan on running 3 screens on one card

I plan on using One DVI Port, 1 HDMI Port, and I will be making sure to use a active displayport adapter. Maybe a Mini DisplayPort to VGA or DVI. (:
m
l
!